RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I decided I'm most likely going to chrome out my rims, probably over the winter (hoping not to loose more time as I already have). So I want real world experience from you guys with chrome rims. Also is there a place that's the "go to place" for chroming? Also let's hear some prices you guys have paid, plus shipping back and forth what kind of money are we looking at? Anyone have horror stories or peeling off after a certain time or from a certain company. Also lets see pics fellas! Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,936 Posts
...is there a place that's the "go to place" for chroming?

I think LD is the man you want to talk to...he has a quality place thats affordable.

I don't think "I'm" on his Christmas card list at the moment... but wait for him to chime in, or PM him for the details.

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
I had my rims done by Cycle Image about 12 years ago. I polish them once maybe twice a year and they still look as good as the day i got them. Unfortunately that company no longer exists. But rims done by a good chromer will last.

·
Premium Member
3,936 Posts
I heard they closed Mo.

EVERY good, mom and pop chromer, cant keep up with the EPA regulations...thats a shame...as options diminish, pricing increases...

Ama, maybe BTK, KyleNV or Crown Customs can point you. The Chromer I used is in Omaha - Industrial Plating Inc. (402-344-4684 - randy) They did my pulley and anodized some parts for me. I was and still am happy with it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts