RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just arrived home, from our Savannah getaway, to find a box marked "CHURCH". While I am not a religious man, I looked at the box and exclaimed HALLELUJAH.

I can't wait to install the badboy on my noble steed, but It will have to wait til after tomorrow because I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!! (for my birthday - yes, I turn 30 tomorrow)

Thanks, Woody, for the very prompt delivery. I can't wait to install and report (or come online with a "uh... guys, what do I do next?" post.

·
Registered
664 Posts
That's how you receive the "good news" hopefully 1 day i'll get my church package. But until then, good luck with the installation, can't wait to see the pics..

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Churchkey VBAK installed

This is where I'll get crucified because as a photographer, I said "screw the camera" and just went to work on my motorcycle. I only called Woody ONCE to say "wtf?" and he, with a smile on his face, told me to take a breath and walked me through the one little issue I was having. In the end, it's all back together and looks as if I haven't done a damned thing to it, but when I took it around the neighborhood, I could hear a very audible "whomp whomp" noise underneath the tank which put a smile on my face. Now I'll have to take it to a dyno and have it properly tuned! Previously, I posted 80.4HP and 103lb/ft so I'm curious to see what the new output will be.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts