RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, first off I have to say thank you to Churchkey, Akitadog and Buckeye685, thanks.

I installedChurchkey's VBAK,Akitadog's coil relocation plate and Barons AISblockoff

this weekend. Everything went well, It took about7 hours, I started Saturday but didn't

get to put as much time as I wanted so I finished her up today. I got a little anxious at

the end wondering if I missed anything and if she'd start, but she fired right up.The coil

relocation plate was a bit of a pain in thea**, tight fit with all the lines and hoses.I

warmed her up about 10 minutes and then loaded Buckeye's map that he just posted.

Then got to take her for about 1 hour spin. The only problem I see now is that I'm going

thru the gears quicker. She takes off quit nicely now, anyone thinking of this mod, it's

well worth it. I'm still keeping the AIS and Speed* scoops, I think they're a part of the

Warrior. So, I'm pretty much done with the winter mods. Church's direction were outstanding,

thanks again. Also a thanks to all of the rswarrior members, I had been reading alot of the

earlier posts about these installations and they were helpful too.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Na, I don't think so. It wasn't bad to install it all, but I'm glad it's done

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
parkinglot bring the stuff to my house and I'll get all put on,got the garage and the tools.

·
Vendor
4,401 Posts
AMEVL AKA badass01ram said:
parkinglot bring the stuff to my house and I'll get all put on,got the garage and the tools.

We'd probably drink the beer and tell trucker stories and not get anything done....At least thats what I would probably do..LOL...

·
Registered
164 Posts
I need to add my thanks. Just did the same mods(V-BAK, Akitadog Plate, AIS removal.) Used a combination of redhorse instructions, churchkey instructions and some forum posts. Great products and support!!

parkinglot said:
AMEVL AKA badass01ram said:

We'd probably drink the beer and tell trucker stories and not get anything done....At least thats what I would probably do..LOL...

haha I don't have any trucker stories but I'll help with the beer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts