RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to being new here I can not message Churchkey to purchase a Vbak kit till I have posted 5 times. Is there any other way to get ahold of him?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I understand. I've posted a couple times but read a lot more which turns in to me buying more so far since I've been on here I've ended up buying a pcv the ais block off and new handle bars.. I still have questions about the PCV and have used the search option but I'll figure it out sooner or later.. everyone says his kit is the best so just curious as to how much it cost.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I understand. I've posted a couple times but read a lot more which turns in to me buying more so far since I've been on here I've ended up buying a pcv the ais block off and new handle bars.. I still have questions about the PCV and have used the search option but I'll figure it out sooner or later.. everyone says his kit is the best so just curious as to how much it cost.
I think you'll be happy with Churchkey's Vbak. I did the same upgrade to my Warrior 10 years ago, then installed the vbak. It felt, and still does, like a totally different bike than it did stock. The sound is great too. Good luck with your mods, and have fun!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts