RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,

i search on this forum, a post who explain with the pictures, the vbak installation, churchkeys or baron.

thanks a lot

·
Registered
105 Posts
When you buy Churchkeys vbak you get email and phone support along with detailed instructions and photos on how to install. I was very impressed with how much help he offered me. And his product is top notch - my bike runs significantly better now (and I put a 250 rear on at the same time to rob some hp).

·
Registered
465 Posts
Another vote for Churchkey, just ordered my kit. If you go with his kit, he will give you all kinds of info, pics , and instructions. Plus theres always supporting a member, and I doubt any company would beat his customer service skills.

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
Churchkey for sure.

Get the coil relocation plate too and do it all at once.

Just remember the difference in time zones when you call. He's a cranky old man.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Never heard of churhkey i just got my baron baK in gonna instal early tomorrow b4 my sunday ride unless u guys think its whack thn ill go with popular vote free return shipping so no biggie. Ur feedbak is appreciated also whats the shipping time on the church bak

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Send Churchkey a PM and he'll get u all the info....

I run the Churchkeys VBak....

Cant be any happier

Sent from my SM-A102U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
260 Posts
I would do the free return and go with Churchkey's VBAK. As Desertboy said, send him a PM and he will set you up.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I don’t know about Baron’s kit but many years ago, Red Horse helped me install Church Key’s kit on my previous 2002 Warrior and it made a significant difference. I just ordered his kit for my 2009 Warrior and looking forward to installing it.

Another bump for Church Key’s Vbak.

·
Registered
940 Posts
And another vote for churchkey!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
369 Posts
To looping only on the mount plate is not correct.

Here many vote in favor of the Churchkey based on their positive experience with his product BASED ON FILTERS K&N! But now he make a kit with completely different filters ... :unsure:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts