RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a topic locked and wanted clarification on the rule. When I go to place an ad all it says and I quote is,

"Members with less than 50 posts or members who are not supporting members will need to have their ad approved."

Just wondered if I can list my bike for sale?

JT

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
This issue has been brought up and if you search a bit you could have gotten clarification.

As the quote says, "Members ... will need to have their ad approved."

So yes, your Ad is in the system, but it isn't visble to the public until I approve it. I approve ads every other day or so, and I did approve yours about an hour ago. If you make changes it will need to be re-approved.

Thanks.

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Well now we all know who needs to send some money to carknee.. Its easy just hit the link below..
http://www.rswarrior.com/Donate.aspx

·
Registered
15 Posts
hi i am fsport150 i am having trouble getting an ad in your classified.when i check my ad under my ads it is there but not with the pics i have uploaded. but the ad has not made it in the classifieds. has it not been aproved yet? and why cant i see the pics i have uploaded? thanks johnny fsport150

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
boys, boys , boys.... ive gotten 50 posts in a day... you guys just need to work harder [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts