RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So essentially I’m using you guys to pressure me into stop being a punk and install the dang ais kit already, it’s been on my work bench for over a year.... reading it doesn’t look like a big deal. How basic do u all think it really is.

·
Administrator
28,418 Posts
So essentially I’m using you guys to pressure me into stop being a punk and install the dang ais kit already, it’s been on my work bench for over a year.... reading it doesn’t look like a big deal. How basic do u all think it really is.
Its fairly painless if you have the usual basic automotive hand tools and e-copy of the service manual. The -AIS kit should have instructions. Once you discover exactly what is involved you will see what needs to be removed.

There are additional options too. Like do a VBAK same time. When you remove the AIS also minimize vacuum hoses in the correct fashion. And relocate the couple of undertank sensors onto a small undertank mount plate. Its a disease arrrgh!
🏴‍☠️

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A whole separate problem is some friends just got me into neipa beers... now we all buy cases from random micros and swap 6 packs so I may need a 3-4 beer job lol

I’m gonna have to stop being an ass and just get it done...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts