RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few weeks back someone posted a turn signal mod that showed pictures with clear lenses. Now I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know where I can find the post, these lenses, or if the stock Stanley lenses also come in the clear style? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Doublerev,
I bought mine from Radiantzhttp://www.radiantz.com/index.htm?catalog.htm&1 $14.99 a piece.
I put them on the stock turn signals on the back I also put the red LED lights that are super bright if you are behind me.

·
Registered
231 Posts
**** I just bought one accidently, unless they send me two...guess i will find out...but anyway, it doesn't seem clear on cruisercustomizing that the $14.25 is for one...not two..who the **** would buy one?!***********NOTE**********It was for two, not just one...

·
Registered
395 Posts
I sucked it up and bought the $80 a pair "retro" LEDs from Radiantz. They have the 1156-1157 connectors wired to a disk with, like, 40 LEDs in them. They mount facing straight out instead of sideways like some of those "other" manufacturers. A little pricey, but they are bright! (Use less juice, too.)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts