RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am almost exactly 6ft tall. I am going to order my new clearview here any day now. I did measure as instructed by clearview, but was just wondering if anyone who has one of these could give me their height and advice. Just want to make sure that I get it right the first time. thanks

·
Administrator
29,925 Posts
Clearview seems to be a good company and the new model (with the curved tops) were developed inresponse to some of our emails to them two years ago.I'd like to know if there is any buffeting from above or below the shield. I'm also 6'0" (34" inseam) would you please PM me after you install yours and tell me which you got and how you like it?I have the YamiBlvd shieldbut also want a taller shield for those times longer rides have to be mostly freeway.

davidd said:
I am almost exactly 6ft tall. I am going to order my new clearview here any day now. I did measure as instructed by clearview, but was just wondering if anyone who has one of these could give me their height and advice. Just want to make sure that I get it right the first time. thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts