RS Warrior Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who cares if theres two posts on the same subject. the threads were going in two diffrent directions, you guys are like cops with itchy trigger fingers somtimes. im sure you'll close this down before anyone can respond.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
who cares if theres two posts on the same subject. the threads were going in two diffrent directions, you guys are like cops with itchy trigger fingers somtimes. im sure you'll close this down before anyone can respond.
did I make it ? :p:p:p

·
Vendor
3,448 Posts
They closed the one because its was heading in a gun law political direction, which is very well known we do not do religion or politics on here. The other thread is still open as can be (http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/18-anything-goes-well-almost/172298-careful-passing-double-yellow.html) Every gets all crazy eyed and crap about that stuff and just ends up getting a bunch of people pi$$ed off. If we follow rules, threads do not get closed. Simple as that. Not the moderators fault. They stated no political or religion posts, someone said second amendment and it got shut down. Not hard to understand. Our moderators are awesome guys and deserve credit, not us telling them to quit enforcing the rules.

Now I'm not b!tching at you, so please do not take it that way. Just stating facts to others who read this thread as to why it was closed.

You roll a fatty or just a lil somethin' somethin' to get through the afternoon? Got pic lol?

·
Premium Member
13,680 Posts
They closed the one because its was heading in a gun law political direction, which is very well known we do not do religion or politics on here. .....

You roll a fatty or just a lil somethin' somethin' to get through the afternoon? Got pic lol?

Many got slammed for having things in their sig lines that someone might think were political statements. In fact, their sigs were deleted. Now we have someone who has the Pledge of Allegiance in there sig line. No consistency at all.

And how bout the drug comments? Some folks think they should be made legal, others want punishments increased. Sounds like a political topic to me.

And WTH, we were told we weren't allowed to talk about the topic Nazis cuz that was political, or I guess, religious to some.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I've wondered about my sig line. I like it reading it. I suppose it could be considered political. It is my land's oath of loyalty, so I figured how can that be bad? haha...

I respect the rules. If my sig line has to go, to avoid a sense of inconsistency, then I will change it and won't even pout about it. ;)

·
Premium Member
13,680 Posts
Don't even change it. It's fine just like it is!

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
I've wondered about my sig line. I like it reading it. I suppose it could be considered political. It is my land's oath of loyalty, so I figured how can that be bad? haha...

I respect the rules. If my sig line has to go, to avoid a sense of inconsistency, then I will change it and won't even pout about it. ;)

Political? No!! Patriotic? Absolutely There is a difference.

Thanks for your sig line:D

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
censorship just angers me, people should beable to say what they wanna say, anything can be considered political. just saying the word politics has made this political. i take my green medicine go for a ride, then i don't care anymore.

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
wah, wah, wah, you complain when we act and you complain when we don't act. The sites been moderated the exact same way with the exact same moderators for almost 10 years now. You think you'd be used to it. We must not be that bad since the site still exists and hasn't imploded like so many others.

As for reasons why things get locked (the few that we do lock) you can always ask us in a PM(I almost always leave a reason as the last post, unless I forget). No reason to start a big debate because thats the way it is and it's not going to change.

As for things that seem inconsistent, point them out to us. We don't get paid so we actually have to work real jobs and can't possibly read everything that's out there. Thats what the "report" button is for.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.