RS Warrior Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Great news, ebay sux, buy the SR-2 kit for $150 direct from manufacturer. I see Amazon has $130. Also look at Yamaha clutch discs and basket bearings at Partzilla and other sites. Frak ebay.

Ref: Yamaha Spring Conversion Kit
The shop was going to order it for me but all their suppliers show it on back order. I will do this mod later, having them put oem stuff in it for now. If the bike sits for ever there I get charged and the OEM stuff was in stock and can be there today.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
After a few months your hand will become acclimated to what-ever clutch set-up you install. Its the Popeye Principle. You just stick your left thumb in your mouth and blow up your muscles!
You guys are really talking me into the upgrade......... I'm going to call the shop today and see what they can do for me as far as waiting for parts.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Barnetts full kit ordered. Spring conversion, kevlar friction plates and steel plates. Should be here tuesday.

Will keep you guys updated. Wasnt much more then oem so might as well. Just need to eat some spinach.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Recieved the bike back today I got raped by labor charges but it rides like a brand new bike! I dont know how a properly functioning warrior shifts but this kit with the included gold springs is like buttterrrrrrrr. Actually a lighter clutch pull then before with the broken clutch lol.

Super happy with it, put 60 miles on it at lunch today and its pure joy shifting now. Neutral is super easy to find without effort.

Shop tech told me my rear wheel was out of alignment and belt was too tight....... I triple checked those but he is the professional. He "fixed" that and rode the bike hard to make sure there were no clutch slipping issues.

Thanks everyone for your help!

41 - 46 of 46 Posts