RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok it is the first day of the year and i hope that the best day of 2006 may be the worst day of 2007 for you and your loved ones.

BUT now it is time for business pay up on those guys that will keep us laughing and educated in the same time. In other words it is time to make you annual donation on the site supporters.

Anyway CarKnee, Darkstar and Sangathor keep up the good works and thanks for a new year of service. Pay palled the tree of you a present.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
I sent my check a couple of weeks ago... but thanks for encouraging others to do so...

Mods - you guys do a great job and I for one appreciate this site very much.

Happy New Year everyone.

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Gotta love Paypal!!
Seriously though, I so appreciate all the information I have gleaned from this site over the years. All it takes is one visit to most other Forums to realise what a class act RSW really is. Thanks so much to all and have a wonderful New Year.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
2006 was a good year! I have an autopay for Carknee - but it's nice for me to be able to send some to the moderators too this year! We appreciate you guys.

2 years ago I posted this friendly suggestion:
quote:

I was thinking today how many times this site has been my main (and sometimes only) source of information and ideas for my bike. By referencing this site I've been pointed to the cheapest sources on the web for things like tires, batteries, pipes, mirrors, grips, headlight bulbs, etc. I also find out about useful and nifty things like UFO lights, riding techniques, and recalls. To make a long story short, I'm often surprised at how many members are very active at being interactive , but don't support the guy who owns this board. This place is a unique resource and I'd really like to keep it vibrant and alive for years to come. For me, I use my ebill service and send CarKnee $5 a month. I don't miss it, and it's been an awesome investment. In the end, I've saved far more $$ than I've donated - not a bad deal I think. I believe for many it's simply a matter of going through the hassle that prevents them from donating. So please consider how much time and attention you give to this board verses other things you don't even question paying for (like magazine subscriptions , or pay sites for example) and send a little CarKnee's way. Thanks.

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
I don't do pay pal, but the check/money order should come shortly. Thanks, carknee, sangathor, darkstar.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
made a small donation,this site is awesome.The hardest of most stuff I have seen to mod is getting over the fear of cutting into an almost new bike.

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
quote:Originally posted by crusteel45

quote:Originally posted by xharleyrdr

You guy's should pay me for all of the entertainment I provide.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

S$%^...that makes two of us.....

****, if you pay me, I'll leave and you'd have to recruit a new A%@hole to replace me.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Just let me know where to send the check! I dont want top sound cheap, but is there a recommended amount for donations?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts