RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone been using this product? Would it be a good replacement for the PCIII? It says that no mapping is required but it is tunable to any setup. Would you suggest this product, or stay away from it?
Any info would be great
Thanks
Matt[^]

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have it on my bike, I like it. It was easy to hook up and seems to work good. I haven't tried to tune it yet ut the instructions say you cant mess it up, because it will just reset itself back to it's set factory standard. For the money I think it was worth it.

Alleycat.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I have one. I bought it for $200. I have it posted in the for sale forum for $150 obo. I put it on ran it on the dyno once and thru investigation the PCIII will work better for me.(HP wise). I have a friend with a dyno that will program maps for me. I have a D&D pipe and the Cobra Fi200 wouldnt tune my bike. I was having some Back firing and poping while shifting. It deffinetly took that away and made the bike run smoother/cleaner. For the mods I want to Do I need the PCIII. Its $300 and then it has to be programed to my bike (preferably on a dyno). Twice the money but if you dont want to put $$ into dyno runs and custom maps the Fi2000 is a good product.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
pcIII throughhttp://www.kyleusa.com/catalog/power_commander_pc3_1001594.htm for $259 + $6 shipping. comes with 9volt adapter and comport cord. also can have map preloaded. best price i could find, but check around may get lucky.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts