RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking to in the near future swap my cobra powerpro black for a warrior specific power commander V. Message me if interested. My powrpro is only a couple months old works like a champ just want to go power commander V. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Oh I so would have done this last year but finally I got Ivan’s and a good map and TPS set perfect...everything is so sweet can’t make a change now bro.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Changed my mind. Fixed the hesitation with my cobra unit almost non existent now :) thread closed

·
Registered
867 Posts
Please share how you fixed the hesitation so that others can benefit from your experience. Thanks

Changed my mind. Fixed the hesitation with my cobra unit almost non existent now :) thread closed

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I cut the extra fuel settings both to zero, the cruise and the accel. The powrpro is still doing its job it’s just not adding additional. Fuel has already been added with Ivan’s ecu re flash. So it was getting too much fuel. He recommended it so I tried it, it’s so minor it’s basically no existent now. Runs smoother

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If someone comes on this thread I still may want to do the swap. I dont see myself ever changing from the big shots or doing a Patrick racing upgrade. It'll be pure visual from here. So yes I'd like to swap for a warrior specific power commander V

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will also trade for a power commander 3, as long as it's the newer one with plugs. I do not want to do a perfect install.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SOLD

1 - 9 of 9 Posts