RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently installed a new ignition switch from JP cycles and now have a code 19. I have done several searches on here and a lot of good reading but still have the code 19 and a bike that wont start. I have check the kill switch, clutch switch, neutral saftey switch, and the side standswitch and all seem to be good.Is there a way to wire around all the saftey switches? Are there anyother suggestions of how to get rid of the code 19? Thanks for help

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
This may sound silly, but if you reinstall the old switch, does the problem go away? If it doesn't, then I'd try bypassing the kickstand switch. If that doesn't work, there is a relay under the seat that could have corroded contacts (more resistance) causing a problem...

I have my kickstand and clutch switches bypassed. Some of these safeties are overkill IMHO.

·
Premium Member
8,912 Posts
MatthewMchuge83 said:
I recently installed a new ignition switch from JP cycles and now have a code 19. I have done several searches on here and a lot of good reading but still have the code 19 and a bike that wont start. I have check the kill switch, clutch switch, neutral saftey switch, and the side standswitch and all seem to be good.Is there a way to wire around all the saftey switches? Are there anyother suggestions of how to get rid of the code 19? Thanks for help
Check my response here: http://rswarrior.com/forums/p/125488/999924.aspx#999924

1 - 3 of 3 Posts