RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to start this post off by stating that I have read the majority of code 20 posts on this form and while they are insightful, I still find myself with questions.

Hey folks, getting an error code 20 now and then and now a check engine light. The bike is also needing a little throttle play to start up- almost like it needs help getting gas in there to fire up... Any thoughts? And more importantly, I want to check the hoses for the code 20, but have no clue where to look. Any descriptions or pictures would be great. I've checked the manual, but can't get. Good idea on what I'm looking for and where.
TIA!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'd like to start this post off by stating that I have read the majority of code 20 posts on this form and while they are insightful, I still find myself with questions.

Hey folks, getting an error code 20 now and then and now a check engine light. The bike is also needing a little throttle play to start up- almost like it needs help getting gas in there to fire up... Any thoughts? And more importantly, I want to check the hoses for the code 20, but have no clue where to look. Any descriptions or pictures would be great. I've checked the manual, but can't get. Good idea on what I'm looking for and where.
TIA!
What year make model is your R S Warrior??? Do you have a service manual or need one???

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What year make model is your R S Warrior??? Do you have a service manual or need one???
Sorry for the delay. Life has gotten very busy. My bike is a '07 and I do have the service manual downloaded. The diagrams just aren't enough for me to identify where things are unfortunately. Since the original post, the check engine light and code have gone away, but since it has come and gone, I figure something is certainly going on that will need to be addressed in the future.

Apologies for the delay once again.

·
Registered
8,334 Posts
Code 20 signifies an Air Pressure Sensor issue. Suggest unplugging the connector & inspect the electrical contacts insure that they are clean, scrape / sand them if you have some dielectric grease use it. If the 20 code issue continues replace the sensor.
Luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts