RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I work for a company that makes filling machines. One of our suppliers just happens to be Colder quick connects. Here is the link to their products to give you a better idea of what I am talking about. I am sure you have seen this cool looking mod. http://www.colder.com/Products/Metal/tabid/55/Default.aspx . Anyway i just found out today that they supply us with all kinds of parts. I'm pissed b/c i just ordered a set of breaks from them. Well, i set up a meeting with the distributor and asked him to bring samples. I will then talk with him about discounts and the like. Let me know if you may be interested in this cool mod. I'm not posting this to make a profit, just want to contribute to the forum in any way i can as i have learned many, many things from you guys. I will update when i am to meet with the distributor and what kind of deals i can get. Also, the distributor is supposed to bring samples. So imay have a few sets to share with whoever would like them. I will just ask you pay for shipping and a very small fee to help offset the money i paid for my breaks. First come first served. thanks guys

·
Registered
244 Posts
Maybe you are some one more knowledgable could list for us noobs some of the benefits of haivng these upgraded bry breaks vs. the stock ones. Thanks

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are merely a way to clean up the left side of your motor. To get rid of all of the bulky brackets and stock OEM break. It makes it look very nice and clean. Do a search for Ferracci Dry Break and you will see some cool mods.

They also seem to perform better than the OEM variety, meaning they contain the fuel a little better. Typically when you disconnect the OEM dry break you get a small amount of spillage, these limit that amount significantly.

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
I purchased stainless steel braided fuel line and a chrome Ferracci dry break. It really dresses up the left side nicely.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Shiny metal > Plastic

Those Colder fittings look nice, let us know more about them when you can.

I had a FbF dry break set on order almost 2 years ago now, but they were backordered for a long time and

I think my order eventually fell out of their system.

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
I would be very interested in a dry break conversion.

Good luck with the meeting!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I also have done a Left Side Clean up, I have been looking all over the place in my area for a DryBreak and no luck other than Searching online.

So for right now I have a straight fuel line running and Still looking for Connector. I would like to know if I could participate in what you have to offer a well?

Anything would help me out right now as I too look to this forum for help in many ways. If you wish so let me know the cost factor and I will comply.

Thank you for all you do and thanks for the offer.

Liljollyrcr

·
Registered
452 Posts
I too would be very interested. Will this be a complete set up? As in nothing else to buy? This mod is a must for left side clean up.

·
Registered
153 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts