RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there are two collars on the bolts behind the drive pulley. I am missing those collars and yamaha does not make them anymore. I was hoping someone would give me the length and width of them so I can make two numbers 26

·
Premium Member
8,823 Posts
I would suggest you take a measurement from the back of the 2-hole frame mounting bracket to the machined surface of the middle shaft housing as shown below.
  • The parts fiche calls out a Hex Head Flange Bolt @ M10 Thd x 49mm long: # 90105-10049-00
McMaster-Carr has an excellent selection of metric spacers that should do the deed with 3mm wall thickness. If the footprint on the middle shaft housing is greater than 16mm O.D. then you'll want to machine up a couple of spacers.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would suggest you take a measurement from the back of the 2-hole frame mounting bracket to the machined surface of the middle shaft housing as shown below.
  • The parts fiche calls out a Hex Head Flange Bolt @ M10 Thd x 49mm long: # 90105-10049-00
McMaster-Carr has an excellent selection of metric spacers that should do the deed with 3mm wall thickness. If the footprint on the middle shaft housing is greater than 16mm O.D. then you'll want to machine up a couple of spacers.
Thank you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts