RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
29,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Member help needed! If you have a Power Commander on your Warrior,and you've had your bike dyno-tuned and it runs well, please email me your map file including:

[*]
Your engine/ignition mods.
[*]
Your forum name.
[*]
Your city/state (to determineelevation above sea level). [/list]

This identifying information can betyped right into the map file in the notes section, as you probably know. In a few monthsI'll organize all the map files (both .map and .djm)then get them listed in the DOWNLOADS section (to the right of HOME).

[*]
Please name your map file "MyForumName1.djm" (or "MyForumName1.map").
[*]
For multiples, use"MyForumName2.djm" (or .map) and etc. etc. etc.
[*]
If your map is already in the DOWNLOADS section please don't duplicate it. [/list]

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Arizona that a great idea, and much appreciated. Right now I'm looking at multiple maps

I've downloaded here. I'm getting ready to install Churchkeys VBAK and the AIS plate.

Iwas going to try several maps to see whats best until I can get a Dyno myself. When I

do I'll be sure to get the map on here. Oh, it may be a little while, wifes not happy with

the mod spending as of late.

·
Administrator
29,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For the guys emailing maps, remember to review the first post (above) to show how I will rename the map if you haven't already. Also, the idea here is to collect maps developed with a dynotuner for a purpose (street or race, economy or aggressive).

I agree with some who have said that if a map runs very well because it was manually tuned by the bike owner over time, then its just as good. So, if its a map you got elsewhere please don't send it unless that person you got it from confirms it was from a dynotune, or unless you've been with the bike when its on the road and know it performs good, okay? Its your name on the mapfile.

Thanks for protectingall the other members who might try your map!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts