RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somehow I feeel that this has been brought up before but I´ll give it a go anyway.

Im the owner of a 04 warrior, grey w flames.

Its the engine color, fender stays, side covers etc a different color than a midnight? The obvius details as tank, and fenders differs ofcourse but the rest.

I cant see a huge mismatch but something tells me the color is a few tones darker on the midnight version.

Can anyone educate me on this subject?

Later!

·
Administrator
29,700 Posts
Excellent question. Looking at them side-by-side I think the frame, fender stays, engine, and trans are the same color for Midnights as for Chrome Warriors.

I believe the black exhaust,right-side air filter, left-sideais cover,etc.are the same color of black for all model years of Midnights. I also believe some black rims have red pinstripe but the color of the black on the rims is the same for all model years of Midnights.

However, for the tins, the Midnight uses a different color of 'black' in different years. We never really finished this post but look toward the bottom here: http://rswarrior.com/forums/t/16547.aspx

Can anyone else chime-in with better info?

pirate1 said:
Somehow I feeel that this has been brought up before but I´ll give it a go anyway. Im the owner of a 04 warrior, grey w flames. Its the engine color, fender stays, side covers etc a different color than a midnight? The obvius details as tank, and fenders differs ofcourse but the rest. I cant see a huge mismatch but something tells me the color is a few tones darker on the midnight version. Can anyone educate me on this subject? Later!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts