RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 285 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

It's time to ride. I've already had a few and have racked on many miles. However, I'm ready to ride with some Warriors. Who's in?

Sent from my Motorcycle iPad app

·
Registered
108 Posts
Thomas, I'm up for a ride tomorrow (Sunday the 8th) after 1. Weather looks great. I still have Ross's # and can give him a call if he doesn't get this. I haven't been getting the notifications often enough for some reason. Dave 303.437.1323

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
I am always up for a Sunday trip. Work on Saturdays. I know member Feltation is down for Sundays as well. Maybe a run to Palmer lake, woodland park to deckers. A heck of a blast on a warrior. Just a suggestion. Can I get on a list. It seems like the warrior community here has a hard time organizing.

·
Premium Member
1,029 Posts
put me in the line-up in a couple of weeks. Bike's ready, I just need the release from the doc, see him the 17th. Text me at 3o3 9o3 5678.

Love that Deckers ride - first time I rode it was right after the Hayman fire. All black and gray, surreal ride for sure. Rode it again last year, pretty amazing to see how its changed.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I haven't done the Decker's ride, that sounds good. Shoban, I've been there on the injured reserve. Having a bike sitting in the garage is a little like having my wife's hot friend parading around the house.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Wehellyea....sounds like we can make this happen today...
I was just gonna drag her out and do a preflight.
A ride after 1 sounds perfect...catch me on my cell 720-448-3402.
I'll be roamin around the southwest side of town...waiting.
Maybe we can swing by the Bucksnort for refreshments too...

Lookin forward to it.
I'll try to get ahold of Dwayne.

See you in a few!
Ross

·
Registered
181 Posts
...and so it begins....
Dave and Ross are gonna meet at the Conoco in Morrison about 1:30.
Up the canyon to Parmalee gulch...over to 285...south to????

Cell's charged, tank's full...who's in?

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
I hate you guys !!! I come to your beautiful state to ski and I always have wanted to return and ride there I KNOW there has got to be some EPIC!!! rides thru the rockies!! and other parts of the State ! Njoy your ride wish I was there!!!

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Sorry I missed you guys today. I'm down for a Palmer Lake, Deckers run next Sunday if anyone wants to join. If you haven't done that route before you will love it. Killer flog start to finish.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm game for that ride! I heard that this weekend is supposed to be a wet one. If not, count me in.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
181 Posts
Well, Nat weather service says 20% chance of wet...mid 50s in town.
I'm always up for a ride...guess we'll wait and see.
Maybe a short ride if the weather's iffy...grab a beer/burger...
Gimme a call tomorrow...I'll check back in the AM.
Later

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
It's snowing up here. I have a little over a mile of dirt between myself and pavement. Ifs there is any snow I won't mess with it. Hope to join next week weather permitting.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Ok...Sunday's looking like sunny and upper 70s...any interest?
I'll be riding one way or the other...
Say the word!

·
Registered
108 Posts
New baby boy came Tuesday. If things stabilize at home by then I hope to sneak out and join.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Four wheels and winches in the morning. Headed up to slaughter house gulch. Short trail should be done by noonish. I will check in and see if you guys are out there somewhere. Will be ready by two at latest. I will give you a call D. Congrats on the new addition btw.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Thanks, J. I'm being released from baby jail tomorrow and would like to try the Deckers run starting around 10am. Anybody interested?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Woodland Park challenge

Pretty sweet ride today, I'd say the best I've had on this bike. Woodland Park Conoco to Deckers to C-470 ramp at Hwy 285 in 1 hr 13 min. See if you can beat it. Google maps says 73 miles and 1 hr 47 min. Ha!

Hope you found your own stretch of uncrowded road.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 285 Posts