RS Warrior Forum banner

241 - 260 of 285 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #241 ·
Ok. I'm game for meeting for breakfast. Just need to know what time to be there.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPad app

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
This has turned into work. You guys have a blast. Who knows I might see you you guys up there somewhere as I rip past you like you're tied to a tree. I'll be the man in black and I'm sure you'll recognize the taillight. Lol.

·
Registered
181 Posts
ok, enough chat. Great Scott's at 0930.
Coffee, breakfast, road.
Done.

·
Registered
181 Posts
....didn't even see you there....must be gettin blind. No worries, Jeremy's just bein a...oh, nevermind, hehe. Just say the word thomas, I think J just needs a nap.
lol

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
This has turned into work. You guys have a blast. Who knows I might see you you guys up there somewhere as I rip past you like you're tied to a tree. I'll be the man in black and I'm sure you'll recognize the taillight. Lol.
Go speed racer...It's your birthday.... Wait, I think I'm mixing different songs...

See ya later, space cowboy... ;)

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
:/

Although I would love to ride with you finally T, I'm gonna pass on this one. I will still try and make the Emily's ride with you. You guys have a blast! :)

·
Registered
108 Posts
crud

Sorry guys, I'm out with the crud which hit the homefront yesterday. What a bummer, such a perfect-looking day. Enjoy.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Sorry guys, I'm out with the crud which hit the homefront yesterday. What a bummer, such a perfect-looking day. Enjoy.

That sucks! I hope the baby doesn't get it! Rest & EmergenC!!!!

·
Registered
181 Posts
I'm ridin Thomas...where ya wanna meet? I'm ready to roll now

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
We made it!

The "I Love U Guys" Foundation

Our little pack, 8 riders.... 4 Warriors, a Road Star, & a Stryker.

There were thousands of bikes there. Interesting day and very glad we made it through! Great company & tummy cramping laughs were had. I lost my phone :( So, no thousands of pictures. But a few of us at least :D
Looking forward to more rides with you.

Sherri

Attachments

·
Registered
181 Posts
gotta luv it when a plan comes together...miles of smiles.

241 - 260 of 285 Posts