RS Warrior Forum banner

261 - 280 of 285 Posts

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Alrightythen....Impromptu...the breakfast joint in kittredge up bear creek canyon....the second one across from the green house...10:30-11:00. Then wherever. It's a beautiful October morning in Colorado.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Alrightythen....Impromptu...the breakfast joint in kittredge up bear creek canyon....the second one across from the green house...10:30-11:00. Then wherever. It's a beautiful October morning in Colorado.
Aww, wish I got this in time :( I hope you had a great ride!

We have been out a bit too!:D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
We had 3 and did about a hundred miles in a quick way. It was cold up above. My bud showed up with his new Ninja, usually runs his Victory, and it set my mind in motion for next spring. I am sad and happy to say by the time we are riding next spring I will be on a Diavel or a Vmax. I just need more juice! The warrior has been a blast but for the cost of maxing her out I could have my Diavel.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
We had 3 and did about a hundred miles in a quick way. It was cold up above. My bud showed up with his new Ninja, usually runs his Victory, and it set my mind in motion for next spring. I am sad and happy to say by the time we are riding next spring I will be on a Diavel or a Vmax. I just need more juice! The warrior has been a blast but for the cost of maxing her out I could have my Diavel.
Still ride with me Warrior or not? :cool:

Diavel, I can't wait to see it!!!! :D

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hey gaggle...nice to see you'ze out riding...been havin a rough patch, but can't take anymore....forecast says sunny and 70+ this weekend.
Anybody thinkin about a ride? I need to get some breeze to ease the pain...hope to see somebody out there...if not, ride safe all....
Luego.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
ok

• Well, how about we meet at great Scotts then up into Boulder to Netherland then down through 2 lions and back that's a short pretty run say 10?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Oooops....missed the meet up...seems I ventured down a rabbit hole.
Anyway, hope you guys had a good ride...I was on the P2P out of Estes around noon...back through Nederland to Boulder...didn't see any riff raff I recognized, but it was a beautiful day...if a bit foggy.

These days grow fewer, and farther between this time of year...note to self: if you fear regret, you're overthinking things.

Here's to next time....skal.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Ok.....out and about, 100 miles in, at red rocks now. Anybody else on the road? It's a beautiful day for a ride!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
181 Posts
yup yup , can't ask much more of a beautiful day...problem is with days like this I keep putting off pulling my tins. so much for winter mods , wooohooo

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
yup yup , can't ask much more of a beautiful day...problem is with days like this I keep putting off pulling my tins. so much for winter mods , wooohooo

Ha! It's coming.....:(

·
Registered
181 Posts
Well, forecast looks like sunny and mid to upper 60s this weekend....
Dare we try a December run?
Anybody interested?

261 - 280 of 285 Posts