RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Huge thumbs up to columbia motor sports here in C.T. The hole staff there is great. Recommend them to anyone in the C.T. and Rhode Island area. Or Mass to.I had my 88 lt250r quadracer worked on there and told them I don't want to spend more than $300 bucks on it and they did that for me. They also took more time with to make sure I was happy and I am.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
angrysal said:
told them I don't want to spend more than $300 bucks on it and they did that for me. .

lol Im sure this didnt happen to you and Im guessing its just the way you wrote it but anytime you walk into a dealer and tell them you only have $xxx.xx to spend you can be sure you will end up spending that amount even if its only a $0.50 fix

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SmaShitUp(mike7202) said:
angrysal said:
told them I don't want to spend more than $300 bucks on it and they did that for me. .

lol  Im sure this didnt happen to you and Im guessing its just the way you wrote it but anytime you walk into a dealer and tell them you only have $xxx.xx to spend  you can be sure you will end up spending that amount even if its only a $0.50 fix
No I told them what I wanted and they did that. Always some out there wanting to rain on some one's parade.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
ohh dont be so angry sal. i wasnt raining on your parade. just thinking of the hundreds of people that do exactly that on a daily basis

1 - 5 of 5 Posts