RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
6th to 10th you say ...ok everyone grab your passports for the 5th .... !! scotland will be safe enough :)

ok ok seriously .... i'm out of london at whitstable [scenic] and a free big comfy spare bed with a key to come and go ...it's an 1 1/4 hr journey by fast train to st pancras international in london from me then tubes to anywhere ..... or i could ask stew where he is on those dates ...they have a small house in central walthamstow, se london, plus two hectic dogs of course ...10 min walk to station and trains straight into the city centre?

let me know what you'd like to do

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
oh yes forgot to ask ...where are you flying into ...gatwick / heathrow / stanstead?

are you by chance on whats app or facebook perhaps ? not youre normal scene i know,,, but whats app will be great for keeping tabs on the move

·
Premium Member
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tom!

Flying into Gatwick! I will post something up on Facebook soon. I believe I have a few Londoners as friends on there also. Ya I am on WhatsApp. I am sure we will get in touch.

You wont believe the reason I am coming though, well besides the fact its $130 for a round trip flight! Long story really short I am coming to pick up a painting I had commissioned from a friend in London. Figured I never been and its cheap as **** plus I haven't seen all my friends from the area in quiet some time so might as well make a weekend out of it!

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Monty you are so impulsive. get an idea and go for it:D:D

must be a single person's thing as us married folk have to plan everything:eek:

What painting did you have commissioned? can we have a clue and will you be able to take it back on the plane?

Dave

1 - 8 of 8 Posts