RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gday Aussie Warrior riders
I know this might upset the forum moderators but I'm wondering if you Aussie guys/gals might be keen to have a Aussie Warrior Riders facebook page.
I only say this as it appears that everyone seems to have Facebook on their phone and it seems to get used a whole lot more than this forum (as awesome as it is).
I have been a user on this forum since the early 2000's and I love the info that is available on it. Unfortunately I don't look at it regularly and sometimes lose touch with what is happening. As much as I hate FB I have been convinced to create an account on it (mainly for the Motorcycle Buy Swap and Sell Sites) but have since realised that it is an easy way to stay informed.
Perfect example.... who's running with WWW2020?
Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OH.... and of course, it's a given that people like D'Tart, Tosh, Gav and co in the UK, and other Ozwarrior friends will be accepted into the fold.
It's all about the love :)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Well, I look at FB every day for one reason or another , and only get online here intermittently, sounds a feasible option to me Spokes. Let me know when you have it all up and running and Ill join in. Plus it may be a little less restrictive as to content? Ill check back in for updates and the Group name when you create it. Cheers.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OKay
It's done
Search for Aussie XV1700 Roadstar Warrior Riders
I'm not much of a FB user so I'm not sure how it all works but hopefully I got it right.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts