RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
They can name it whatever they want, just as long as it aint Loud Lucy. Hehehehe.

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
How about... Hey here is some more of the same old un-ridable clone crap you see at every bike show on the planet. Too long?

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I know I'm totally missing the point here, but these custom builder dudes really need to have someone edit their content before itis publishedon their website...

NAME WANTED!!!
This is an exclusive preview of our latest project-bike, which will be presented the very first time in March at the Custom-Chrome Show in Mainz. Unfortunatley we haven't a name for the bike yet.

The very first time in the WHC-history you have the chance to create a name for one of our bikes and win one of our exclusiv WHC Crew-Jackets from our brandnew 2009 merchandise programm. Just send the name you've created for our bike to [email protected] and you will get informed immediatley in case your name was choosed!

I especially like the fact that I will get informed immediatley in case my name was choosed.

Kind of makes me wonder how much attention they really give to detail. Benefit of the doubt: Maybe the content was originally written in Hungarian, and this is just the result some poor translation?

·
Registered
727 Posts
  1. If We Put a Number On It - You Will Think It Is a Roland Sands Bike
  2. You Can Look But Dont Press the Start Button as There Are No Pistons in the Bike
  3. Please Have the Discovery Channel Feature Us... Again As Sales Are Slow

1 - 11 of 11 Posts