RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe you remember a thread you loved or have a lil’ story or pic that the Warrior world should know about. Big stuff small stuff whatever. This is a great place to post highlights of good times. What ya got?

·
Registered
8,215 Posts
Maybe '02 or '03 & before we all knew about AIS block off plates I was riding last in a group of maybe 20 Warriors on a run around Daytona @ bike week or biketober fest. Rolling down hill to a red light everyone was on decel & all of the bikes were backfiring. To me it sounded like we were under attack in Nam & taking small arms fire.

·
Registered
8,215 Posts
On a shake down run I blow past a dresser & comment about my run & the guys sweetie.

quote:Originally posted by azwarrior
"Hey Church, What DID his ol lady look like?"

I only glanced at her--but I noticed the graceful curve of her bare back as it met the top of her hip hugger flared jeans which laid gracefully over her hand tooled western boots with a 2 & 1/8 inch narrow heal & swede fringe. Her pale pink string tied top revealed a beautiful tan but there were no tan lines or if there were they were covered by her long flowing strawberry blond hair that blew wistfully in the warm Florida evening breeze. She moved with the grace of an angel as her long slender arm adorned with a petite gold bracelet carefully placed a wisp of her fine strand blond hair behind her right ear revealing three small diamonds adorning her multi pierced ear. Her liquid blue/green eyes reflected back to me the neon of the local businesses as she seemed to absorb every detail of her surroundings in less than one of my hastened heart beats. Her full lips were painted the pale pink of her well manicured nails & slightly parted in anticipation of my thunderous exhaust note that would be forth coming with a flash of the green.
"That a Chief?" he hollers.
Nah -- this one's a Warrior!

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aww yeah! I sort of made one with a lot of advice from LeaderDeuce couple years back. I’ll have to rustle up some pics. Thanks!

It’s a good video too!

·
Premium Member
4,742 Posts
Aww yeah! I sort of made one with a lot of advice from LeaderDeuce couple years back. I’ll have to rustle up some pics. Thanks!

It’s a good video too!
I think only you and Leader Deuce made them. Good Job

That video was done just a test to see how it worked

I actually wrapped the stock headers, then attached the stock heat shields back over the wrap. I liked when it was all complete.

BTW LD's was done up nicely.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I dunno maybe a few more we’re fab’d. In my case I didn’t do much but ask questions and facilitate the fab and ship but here is some pics of the final product. I think it turned out pretty good.

Yep, The Dream Pipe and the Mark II. I’m sure there are some more stories here.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts