RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ran across this on my local Craigslist. (Wilmington, NC.) http://wilmington.craigslist.org/mcy/1035003982.html

THIS IS NOT MINE! Do not contact me. I'm just trying to help out my fellow Warrior brothers.

The contact information is in the add. It looks like it has the backrest also.

Good luck!

·
Registered
52 Posts
It is off a 2003. Anyone know if it is possible to modify that to fit a 2004? I see from the Corbin web site 2002 and 2003 are seperate from the 2004 and up.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Thanks for posting this!

I contacted the seller and it's now sitting in my living room in Hollywood FL ready for

it's first (that I know of) trip to Key West! :)

Now hopefully these don't burn your butt the way my stock VStar did on my last trip to Key West. :) My girls gonna LOVE that! :)

Thanks again!

T

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow, that went fast!

I'm glad that I could help out. When I bought my DT, they were running right around $300.00. You REALLY got a bargan.

Michael

·
Registered
861 Posts
I actually think that that seat is closer to 600 bucks now, have a good time in Key West, I will actually be down there either next thursday or friday depending on the weather! I love that ride down through the keys, and do it every winter. Take care and enjoy the new seat-I have been very happy with my DT.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts