RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
......................................................................................................................................................................................................This was around $475.00..U.S. when it was all said and done,,$700.00 Canadian,,shipping included. Three different colors ostrich light color on the tail, ,snake , python on the seat light charcoal ,dark charcoal on the sides,,,,,,,What ya think?? Lot of money,but thats it for the seat never but another one now,,..I did a paint change,,will post pic of the new color and the seat.. Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
That's sharp! I had a Corbin Stinger and sold it earlier this year. I wanted a true solo since I ride alone, but there isn't one that sits as well as the Corbin.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Nice ride...you'll love the Corbin for the highway. I've taken my Stinger-equipped '04 on three trips to BC in two years...was through Vernon and Kelowna in June actually. I bought mine through Dennis Kirk.com, it's not custom like yours, but flows with the lines of the bike like yours does. Are you still riding down there? I wish we could up here![:'(]

Dan

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SuicideD_45 said:
Nice ride...you'll love the Corbin for the highway. I've taken my Stinger-equipped '04 on three trips to BC in two years...was through Vernon and Kelowna in June actually. I bought mine through Dennis Kirk.com, it's not custom like yours, but flows with the lines of the bike like yours does. Are you still riding down there? I wish we could up here![:'(]

Dan
Well I haven't riding for about a month,,Old man winters comin..

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Very nice , your gonna make me go back to the Stinger,

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
Pep said:
That's sharp! I had a Corbin Stinger and sold it earlier this year. I wanted a true solo since I ride alone, but there isn't one that sits as well as the Corbin.
+1, Corbin Hollywood Solo rocks! Nice Stinger design, BTW.

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
you just have to love a corbin
although when i got mine it seemed like i was sitting a little high in the saddle so i took it back ( i live just a short ride to their store in ormond bch.) and had them shave some out of the pan and now i'm totally satisfied

1 - 10 of 10 Posts