RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seat is sold.

Custom ordered Corbin Young Gun Seat. I had it made a little lower and cut a little farther back than a stock Young Gun, not too much though. It is in new condition. I only had it on the bike a couple times.And always stored in the house.It's not even broke in yet. It's the black leather style.They sell for 449.00.

I will post pix in my Gallery ASAP. But rest assured it's in perfect condition.

I'll take 300. Shipped

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Corbin Young Gun Seat

There is no provision for the backrest in my young gun. I had it in my Dual tour and it killed my lower back and tailbone.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Just trying to get a feel for the seat What is your height and inseam? Why did you lower the seat and push it back? I'm a big and tall guy and I'm scared this seat will be too low for me. Please let me know, thanks.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I'm just at 6'1" and I have long arms. inseam 34". It isn't cut very much. It just gives me a little more arm length.Like I said it's not cut much from their standard seat.

And I'll cover the shipping cost if you are interested.

I added pix in my gallery

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Final price reduced to 300 shipped. It'sa great seat.

Also have R1 forks for the Warrior and R1 fender

& Thunder Air tornado. Everything is in top notch condition.

·
Registered
2 Posts

What is the width of the seating surface? Not the overall seat but the section what would contact your body. thats the last thing I need to know and I can decide, thanks.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

It is about 14".I think it's the standard width. Hope that helps otherwise let me know ifI can help with anything else.

·
Registered
4,338 Posts

Hey Randy ,will the seat make me ride like you ?

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

messx03 said:
Hey Randy ,will the seat make me ride like you ?

Guaranteed to make you ride like a bat outta ****.

Discalaimer: The prior claim has not been approved. And may lead to addiction.

·
Registered
3,922 Posts

incase it might help you sell the seat, i have the same exact seat cut probably the same exact way you have yours (just a little out of the pan and a little off the back), i'm 6'1" and this is theee most comfortable seat my ass has ever been on so any potential buyers who are 6' or taller will feel right at home sitting on this seat and thats a great price to, wish you were selling back when i was buying, i would have snatched it up in a second

·
Registered
50 Posts

nm, i see your galery, $250? im bying a house, so dont hv much $ to play with. sorry, otherwize i'd gladly fork over the 3. bst of luck

m

1 - 20 of 21 Posts