RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
I have the Young Guns seat and I love it! Mine is gator, baby gator, gator from front to rear. Looks and feels great with it being real leather. Before, with the factory seat, I could only ride about an hour before my tail bone was sore, now this is never a problem. The seat is very firm but shaped well. Everybody likes it when the see it or sit on it.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Same here, have had the Young Guns since June '02 in plain leather though. A little slick at first but you get used to it. 1 hour did seem to be the limit on the stock seat, then it started aching and got worse the longer I rode. Now 300 mile day trips are never a problem on the butt.

·
Registered
219 Posts
For you guys with this seat already on, does it still sit about and inch deeper than the stock seat on the warrior??

I know when I put this seat on my old Roadstar it was night and day difference in the way it sat on the bike and posistioned me on the bike. I just wonder how it would feel for shorter riders that already have a good reach to the bars?

·
Registered
455 Posts
It does seem to sit just a tad lower. I think for the shorter rider it is a little better also because it seems more trim on the sides, as opposed to puffy. As for distance to the bars I'm not sure, I didn't notice a difference.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
OK I bought the stiletto solo which I thing seating wise is close, the seating position is close to the stock a little futher back but it is very comfortable, I also only paid $300 bucks for it at a Yamaha dealer and had it in 4 days.
If you order from Corbin you will pay full price and it will take longer to get it so my advice is if you are going to do it take advantage of all you can. What I mean is Corbin will let you choise any color you want, bomber jacket leather or what ever, it does not take longer because each seat is made to order. For me, I did not want to wate and I saved enough to make it worth my while but if I did it again I would def get the bomber jacket leather and some stiching and make a truly custom looking seat.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Had the Corbin Young Gun seat delivered last week. Should have bought it last year. No more sore A$$. It feels like your sitting on a seat, unlike the stock a$$ torturer which feels like sitting on a pad. It'll be the best investment for your bike, hands down.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts