RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

I would like to purchase some of the above bars but the only company selling them at the moment is Phat Performance and he will not do international credit card transactions. Would any of you guys be prepared to buy them for me and ship them to the UK and I can pay you by Paypal.

Thanks

Badger

·
Registered
784 Posts
does anyone have a picture of these bars on a warrior? Im intrested in these too.

Why dont you just mail Phats a check? After it cleared theyd ship it to you.

Alan

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
I PM'd you Badger............link to Phats with Picture and description............

http://www.phatperformanceparts.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=CPH-1115

Insert Image:

24.09KB

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
badger I will do it for you. Just to let you guy's know the pre drilled holes located where the throttle side and the clutch side are not in the proper location and you will have to drill new holes about one inch away from the existing one's that are useless because the left side mirror mount and the right side brake resevior, cover the holes that they so carelessly put in. You will have to drill file and or dremmel to run internal wireing even though they fit the warrior mounting holes on the tripple trees.They look good once you get them on but pulling those wires through the left side will try your paitence,because that 90 degree turn has a nice sharp edge sticking up inside the bars.And dont forget to put the left side mirror on first before you pull those wires through.I hope this helps.Mike

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
These are the New CP that are 9 inch pullback with 8 inch rise, 33 inch hand spread.............

xharleyrdr..........he is all set. I had a brand new set still boxed.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
quote:Originally posted by xharleyrdr

badger I will do it for you. Just to let you guy's know the pre drilled holes located where the throttle side and the clutch side are not in the proper location and you will have to drill new holes about one inch away from the existing one's that are useless because the left side mirror mount and the right side brake resevior, cover the holes that they so carelessly put in. You will have to drill file and or dremmel to run internal wireing even though they fit the warrior mounting holes on the tripple trees.They look good once you get them on but pulling those wires through the left side will try your paitence,because that 90 degree turn has a nice sharp edge sticking up inside the bars.And dont forget to put the left side mirror on first before you pull those wires through.I hope this helps.Mike

Thanks for the info and offer of help but Darkstar is shipping a set tomorrow.

Badger

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon with Badger now, we were discussing this yesterday when we met up, saying what a shame it was that Phats will not ship to the UK without ridiculously expensive Banking charges. Those CP 1.5 bars & the extra pullback & rise look like the solution to my backpain. If there is anyone out there who is prepared to ship me a set of these o the UK I'd be most grateful. The cash is sitting in my Paypal account waiting to go. Many thanks in advance. Andy

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Most grateful Adam, money is now in your Paypal account. This is just the best website with a great bunch of guys using it, it's good to be a member of this family.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
I rode a warrior yesturday with these bars on it. I llike them. Alot better pullback than the original CP massive bars.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
quote:Originally posted by DarkStar

Any Feedback??? Did you guys get the bars yet???

The bars arrived on Thursday thanks. I fitted them on Friday and went for a ride but they pull you about 2 - 3 inches further forward than the Yamaha double T bars so I have put the Yamaha bars back on. I was expecting more pull back than the Yamaha bars. Oh well does anyone in the UK want some CP 1.5" Punisher bars???

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
quote:Originally posted by DarkStar

Any Feedback??? Did you guys get the bars yet???

Got mine too (from Xenarchi) and put them on yesterday but haven't managed a test ride yet. I've been too busy trying the internal wiring thing......[/emoticons/emotion-6.gif!]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts