RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
29,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My software to convert a miscrosoft word doc into a pdf is not working and I don't have a CD of the software because I bought it as a download and saved the five bucks a couple years ago.

I have finally foundthe assembled word doc covering the CPS recall from the post on this site, pics included. Can anyone let me email this to them, then convert it into a PDF with Adobe Acrobat Writer, then email the PDF back to me?

Please PM me your email address so I can attach it.

Sorry for the trouble, appreciate the assist.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Hi Mike - me vista to - embed fonts and send in folder the word doc should be safe, i'll pdf it and return if no success yet - now 6.35 pm gmt uk

in fact you can send me any darn doc and i'll do the honours - i'll get details of mine [got it of the web] not expensive and has worked likea dream for years now - it converts from the document file not the actual file while open strangely, but it has converted some damed big files!!

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
If you can't get it converted let me know. I know I could at work, I don't have the software

at home though.

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
If this has instructions I would be interested in getting it as I may buy a bike this weekend that hasn't had it done . My dealer will give me the parts so that I can do it myself.

·
Administrator
29,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks to everyone who posted and PM'd. Tomba did the conversion so fast my head was spinning!

The CPS information is now posted in the DOWNLOADS section (to the right of HOME) under REFERENCE MATERIALS as a PDF file. You might want to have a look around there. The info available is excellent service manual fodder. http://rswarrior.com/files/folders/reference/default.aspx

If you find this info helpfuland you happen to be aroundLondon England, why notbuy Tomba a beer
to say thanks for the help!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts