RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a "Thank You" to all that have supported me on this site with friendship, encouragent,purchases, etc. I am going to discount every item currently in stock. These are exchange prices except for the motor mounts.

260 raw swingarm $399 (2 in stock at this price)

280 powder coated swingarm with rear pulley spacer $649 (2 in stock at this price)

hidden caliper bracket $70 (3 in stock at this price)

custom motor mounts $75 (3 in stock at this price)

Please call to arrange payment and shipping 775.351-8221

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wish I had another warrior to put these on, still waiting for my wheels from PC, pics soon!!
HaHa! 2 warriors is always better then one :D happy for you bro' can't wait to see some pictures.

One 280 arm and bracket sold, just got the phone call so add one more to the fat tire and Christok custom fender list! All other parts still available.

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still one 260 arm, 1 brake bracket, and one motor mount available at this price.

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just finished up work for the night and here is what we have left, One motor mount :0) I got a couple core brake brackets and a swingarms in today from the post office and fed-ex so I will start working on them shortly. Thanks Guys! Oh yeah and Girls(ladies) The second 260 swingarm went to a Lady on the forum who is also taking classed to be a certified welder. How Awesome! is that. Maybe she will post up as I forget her user name.

·
Vendor
4,401 Posts
I am too shaky to weld, and im no good at it, hopefully its the nice lady over here by me, I can send some projects to her. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts