10,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is this guy??? [/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhoDITJgb7Y

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
quote:Originally posted by RatPhlem

I wouldn't think it would handle too well - but a Warrior even handles in the snow!

and here i thought it didnt, i will admit in a straight line it wasnt bad, but that first cornor, as he barely rolled on the throttle, the tire spun, and the ride was real jerky, i though he was going to dump it

·
Registered
581 Posts
That's what it may have to come to here in PA pretty soon. Since I rode last week in the 60's and now it's snowing like crazy and 20's

·
Registered
829 Posts
I sent the link to Swedish guy who works for me and he translated the credits and provides the jist of what the guy is talking about.

Text at the start- First Ride of the Year.

It appears to be a message to his friend Johan. He talks about how he
will ride his bike even if Johan, a guy from Stockholm, will not. He
talks about how cold it is, but that it feels great. The video is pretty
much calling out his friend that did not ride with him.

At the end, the text said" Johan, Sorry, but **** I had to ride".

I am guessing that they usually ride the first ride of the year
together, but not this time...

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the translation mds. It all makes sense now. But in defense to us Americans,
he pretty much only rode up and down his block! LOL!

·
Registered
271 Posts
The truth is....that is what a warrior will do to ya!! Ride in the snow and ride even with out your friends!!..../emoticons/emotion-5.gif Did anyone notice how he just went right through the ice on the road and didn't even try to avoid it. Ha ha ha, crazy Swed!

·
Registered
449 Posts
He is apparently a bass player, which would explain his cool attitude..! The guy Johan that he's talking about seems to live in Stockholm, and it sounds like he's just someone he's heard about, not really a close friend (he refers to him as "that guy Johan"). Could it be RSWarrior member Silverback? His name is Johan and he lives in Stockholm.

The video btw is from Örnsköldsvik, which is 550 km north of Stockholm.

...and by the way; my first ride this spring was on March 10'th, so I actually beat this fellow by a few days. /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

·
Registered
193 Posts
Yes.. that´s correct.. Johan is Silverback from stockholm... And the Rider is P-O 550 Km North of Stockholm. And he says That he can ride even if it is snow.. but Johan can´t even if the sun shines in Stockholm..

hehe.. Johan did´nt really like this film.. hahahahaha.. /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

·
Registered
407 Posts
quote:Originally posted by mdsphoto

I sent the link to Swedish guy who works for me and he translated the credits and provides the jist of what the guy is talking about.

Text at the start- First Ride of the Year.

It appears to be a message to his friend Johan. He talks about how he
will ride his bike even if Johan, a guy from Stockholm, will not. He
talks about how cold it is, but that it feels great. The video is pretty
much calling out his friend that did not ride with him.

At the end, the text said" Johan, Sorry, but **** I had to ride".

I am guessing that they usually ride the first ride of the year
together, but not this time...

You friend is spot on. PO as he is called made the video just to piss me off[}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]. He lives 550 km's north of Stockholm and saw an opportunity to ride before me and sent me the link to the video.
I have re-paid him several times over[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

1 - 20 of 32 Posts