RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm gunna ride to Middletown Ca on Friday 8/18 and come back on Sunday 8/20. 850 round trip miles. The reason for this weekend road trip is to see my fave all girl Motley Crue tribute band Cruella on Saturday 8/19. I just need a Motley Crue fix real bad! I know by then my injury will be either completely healed or [email protected] close. Anyone wanna join me me? Ride with me ? meet me there if you live close?....

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No Motley Crue fans in Northern California? I refuse to believe that! Someone's gotta be down to cause a ruckus!

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
**** Joey, that sounds like fun, and it would be a 4 hour ride through some pretty nice roads for me. The timing sucks though. :( I really doubt I could make it.
Dang Brizz! I wasn't expecting anyone from Reno to even consider this! I just thought some of our Northern Cali brothers might wanna meet and rock with me, so far nobody.... I have 2 theories, either nobody is close or their wives did a little research and gave a stern HE!L NO!! But it's still a week away soooo...

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
SOOOO Joey how was the concert n ride ??

Sent from my Z831 using Tapatalk
It was an epic adventure! I met cool people and shared stories at every stop up and down the beautiful state of California, the Warrior got plenty of attention and rode flawlessly, aside from the cosmetic mods the engine mods really kicked ass, I had free range of open freeway for the most part and the last 40 miles of my destination was winding mountain road. My hotel was in a small mountan/lake community. when I checked in I wanted to find a bar so I asked if there was uber in the area, they just looked at me and laughed! saturday was hot as balls, I got to the mansion, yes it was at a mansion, and my girls got on stage and kicked A$$! Then another band called Aqua Net played their set, they were also great, then the girls played again, and then again Aqua Net! The party started at 1pm and I rolled outta there at 11:30pm, I made lots of new friends, northern Ca loves me! The next morning I packed up and rode home, again meeting people and making friends along the way. My pelvis is a little sore now cuz I'm not 100% healed but it was worth it! All and all I racked up another 1000 miles over the weekend.

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 19 of 19 Posts