RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't you hate it when these "Morons" don't get the *** out of the way when you are trying to pass them and are consistantly in your way and are just loud as ****, bounce from bar to bar, ride drunk and just ruin it for us all. Sportbikers included.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Quote:

Don't you hate it when these "Morons" don't get the *** out of the way when you are trying to pass them and are consistantly in your way.

Sometimes I feel the same way about mini-vans, or cages in general

·
Registered
11 Posts
moron must be the word of the day...

I try to be as patient as i can when passing... whether i'm on my R1 or Warrior. the only thing that bothers me alittle is the drinking that some do when on a bike.never have understood that.. but, it's their choice i guess.

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
gowen said:
Don't you hate it when these "Morons" don't get the *** out of the way when you are trying to pass them and are consistantly in your way and are just loud as ****, bounce from bar to bar, ride drunk and just ruin it for us all. Sportbikers included.
Dude, I *told* you I was going as fast as I could!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Yeah, and then there's the other riders (sport bikes or cruisers) that pull up right behind you at a light...duh!! I motion for them to pull alongside me...they just sit there with a vacant look on their faces. The same dummies that follow you on the highway right behind your rear wheel...you just want to turn around and bee-atch slap them.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Gee whiz, I always pull over and let the faster bikes pass. I don't ride balls to the wall anymore. I'm a member of the "over 40" club and have a 2 year old son to think about. I DO like to ride fast in a straight line though, just not in the curves.

I do know what you mean about slow bikes though. People in cars are the same way, there's always atleast one moron going slower than everyone else while driving in the fast lane. I don't think it's just cruisers that do that.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Seems like we all feel the same way.I seem to always get behind that person.Then they look at me as I pas them. I try to ride around the speed limit,well most of the time. I think about it a lot more now since my 16 month old daughter. I need to be around to chace away the boys.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
There should be a periodic bill board that reminds drivers that the far left lane is to "PASS ONLY". Maybe even have a question on the drivers test. I think people totally forget this concept after a while of driving with there license.

·
Registered
168 Posts
how about the ones that go slow when you can not pass. as soon as it is good or you goto a pass they speed up!!!!!!!! or drive next to each other.....

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
For the most part I am rarely annoyed at anything I see riders do nowadays. I have seen them do so much stupid sh*t, I am numb now I guess. The only thing that seems to get my attention still is the people that feel a need to show off a little every time I get behind them. It doesn't matter that they are driving a 1988 Dodge van with a ladder rack on top as soon as I come up behind them on my sportbike, they fell some need to show their driving ability in the curves. I don't even think it's because they are trying to keep me from passing them, I think they seriously think I care about their driving skill. I will follow them for a little while, hoping to see the crash I guess, then I will just pass them and happily go on my way. Bunch of POS driving Mario Andretti wannabe's

·
Premium Member
2,988 Posts
I'm used to driving expecting the worse possible action from all vehicles around me, here in Puerto Rico where people think that turning signals are non-existent.

And most don't use them cuz they think (and its true) that if you let someone know that they are changing lanes the other car will just speed up so you don't get in front of them.... MORONS ALL OF THEM...LOL

Even though laws require the use of turning signals they are rarely enforced (if they did police would have no time to eat donuts).

I follow all vehicle laws whether in a car or a bike, except for the occasional burst of speed when safe.

I'm thinking of adding spikes to my boots so the next @$$ that invades my lane will get a reminder of his stupidity.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Funny this happened to me to tonight...was driving my S2000 home from work, and all of a sudden a very faded red, lowered, burnt jdm tail-light Mazda 240SX, cut in front of me and began driving very aggressively, tailgating the car in front of him. I sat back and enjoyed the spark show in the canyons as his cheap ricer exhaust kept hitting the ground, barely holding on to his home-made hangers.....very entertaining....LOL

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
gowen said:

I'll patiently follow for 2-3 seconds then they get the boot whenI blow by.

Lead, follow or get the **** outta the way.

·
Registered
4,938 Posts
I check the posted speed limit before I cast any stones. If these people are doing the speed limit then it's up to me to deal with it. My choice to pass or sit behind them. It's those who are doing 20 in a 40 zone that get me goin!! or 40 in a 65 zone etc etc.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts