RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I email Bryan Wiley about a set of black 12 inch pullback punisher bars for our bikes and he had 10 ready to go for $150.00 each.

HOWEVER....

If you contact them and let them know you a a rswarrior.com member you can get them for $135.00

$135.00 FOR BLACK PUNISHERS (12 INCH PULlBACK)

Like these but in black (GREAT FOR MIDNIGHTS EDITION WARRIORS)

http://www.cruiserperformance.com/warrior_bars2.html

Email them and let them know your a rswarrior.com member for the discount [email protected]

·
Registered
125 Posts
Just to put this out there... I bought some bars from an ebay seller named Kings Crown Parts. The first bars and a bunch of bumps in the powder coat which were super noticable. They cross shipped me a replacement, but the riser bars were welded on crookedly, making the bars crooked.

Through the whole ordeal, Bryan (who I dealt with directly for whatever reason) was very professional and more than willing to work with. After the second set of bars didn't work out, I asked for a refund. The refund took a couple weeks, but they paid shipping BOTH WAYS for all sets of bars in addition to refunding the total amount of the purchase INCLUDING shipping (when all I expected was the price paid for the bars).

Rest assured that Bryan is a very stand up guy and will take care of you if you are unsatisfied with the bars. I might pick up a pair for myself, if I haven't scared him away...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts