RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, just wondering if anyone has tried the flexible LED arrays as turn signals. I think it would look pretty good wrapped around the forks, like they show on the web site.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Do a search, as yesterday I was looking a some pics AND a
video of this mod,........... very nice.
Good pics and very well explained, it's on my list.
Thank you to the author.

·
Registered
195 Posts
yeah i have them. i even have a little video clip i can send ya if you want... pm me an e-mail address for that. guys you've gotta do the flexible LED. they're bad ass! they're pretty easy to install. you'll need a soldering iron and a steady hand. they're totally worth the money. don't forget the load equalizers!

notorious

i can answer any questions

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
They work just fine. I didn't use the load EQ..I figured fast blink would be noticed more. No, I don't have 'em in the rear. I use the integrated kit for the stock brake lite...I like that too!! Good luck!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Had mine on for a few weeks now. I was dying to get rid of the amber loli pops. Front end looks nice and clean now. Fairly simple install with proper tools.

·
Registered
95 Posts
quote:Originally posted by krewlwarrior

Hello all, just wondering if anyone has tried the flexible LED arrays as turn signals. I think it would look pretty good wrapped around the forks, like they show on the web site.

Just did mine a few day ago.

http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=35361

Gene

·
Registered
80 Posts
i used LED mirrors and no equilizers. ended up with a short in my system causing my dash lights to come on with bike off, if i left it in gear. $260.00 later at my local dealer for them to re-hook up the factory lights and it fixed the problem. gonna try again with load equilizers. Anyone else experience the same problem?? any suggestions around it??

1 - 19 of 19 Posts