RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I go through lots of member's galleries and saw that most of you use stock keys for your bike....

I purchased 2 custom keys some time ago from Sebastian Silversmiths and they look very cool on my bike, got lots of compliments on them.

One of them is a chromed dice key and the other one is a red Hard Rock Hotel Dice key

They got a lot more..... Check it out! http://www.sebastiansilversmiths.com/

Note: I have NO commercial interest! I'm just a satisfied customer.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Nice! I bought one of their punisher skulls while they still made them. Nice quality, and no more marks on my bike from vibrating key rings.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And improved looks! Looks so much sweeter than the stock keys.

·
Premium Member
13,680 Posts
One of the forum members sells a bunch of different skull keys. Here are the two I have.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You're image doesn't show up, Laundryman!

Could you please repost?

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
OldMan said:
One of the forum members sells a bunch of different skull keys. Here are the two I have.

Ditto for Gary's keys.....and the best price on them too. Cheap for forum members and the selection is awesome. I have 8 now, I think....I lost count

Here's his email address: [email protected]

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BTW Can you post pics of all the keys? I'm curious to see them.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is everyone else still using stock keys?!?!? Nooooooo....!!!!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Good point...but the skulls look cool though. I usually carry mine in my jacket pocket. No biggie.

I only ever use a copy of my original key. Plain, flat, keep it in my wallet. I could not imaging walking around with one of those huge skull keys in my pocket all day.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts