RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi!

i'm selling my custom seat that i made. i used the seat pan from the original stock seat, shaved/cut off the front to line up to the tank, add my own foam shaved and cut and sanded, and marine vinyl.

see my gallery for pics of the seat . this is a one of a kind, not store bought. $160 free shipping

·
Registered
15 Posts
Re: custom made solo seat for rs warrior

Love the seat but a little too rich for me. What kind of pipes are on your Warrior? I like.... A lot...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

no but i can get one, it's the same seat pan from the stock seat.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts

danny cavanaugh said:
little to rich..... meaning?

I think he's saying $250 for a modified stock seat is more then he's willing to pay.

You said your exhaust is custom but yet they looked identical to Morton's Executioners to me so I took a look and lo and behold there's a picture of YOUR bike there. The same one as in your gallery even. So the answer would be they are Morton's Executioners and sell for $595 or you can get them from Pacific Coast Star.

http://mortonscustom.com/yamahapipes.html

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

oh ok. well the tooling the cost of the seat and the foam and the vinyl. it all ads up! :) my ad also says or best offer. guess they missed that part.

no biggy! one thing i love about the seat is that it seats you 3" lower than the stock seat, more of a chopper feel to it. and very comfy.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

yes you are correct, they are mortons customs! and yes thats my bike on their site! since they didnt have a pick of the side cut pipes. i sent then a pick once i put them on.
good people over there great customer service, even got a free t-shirt to promote them.

·
Registered
15 Posts

I'll give you $160 shipped to Boise, ID 83634 since you're taking offers... Thanks for the info on the pipes. I noticed there is a set for sale on this site ceramic coated black but they too are a bit too rich for this sagging economy...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

i took some more pics today to show all angles of the seat. in my gallery

1 - 17 of 17 Posts