RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have worked on these for a while. I had 3 ideas with 2 being a little more fancy. I decided on this as I don't really like fancy and these keep the weight down big time. I also think they flow with the frame better then my other ideas. These are super strong and still weigh less then 3/4 of a pound. The price for a bracket with a "midnight" powder coat finish is $99

HTML:

·
Vendor
3,448 Posts
Why does Chad always get first crack at the cool sh*t?!? Unfair I say! Lol.

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha! Chad is my ginnie pig and I love him for that..LOL
I have 10 brackets getting coated as we speak so I'm thinking middle of next week they will be ready to go. I was kinda scared that people might not like the simple style I went with but I wanted something super light and strong that didn't stand out just look like a regular high end chopper bracket. Already got a couple texts and this feedback so I'm pretty happy that you guys liked the style.

·
Vendor
3,448 Posts
If he's your ginnie pig, can I be the lab rat? I have a proposition for you... Check your PM inbox...

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
That looks SO Clean I am so excited!! Nice Job my friend!! Send it to my new shop:
JUST HAIL 4471 Posterity Court Gastonia, NC 28056. I need another dry break and longer hose to hide under the tank. Any ideas on the best way to make that happen?

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That looks SO Clean I am so excited!! Nice Job my friend!! Send it to my new shop:
JUST HAIL 4471 Posterity Court Gastonia, NC 28056. I need another dry break and longer hose to hide under the tank. Any ideas on the best way to make that happen?
Let me go see if I can find my other dry break as I bought a couple when I did mine. What I did is get like 3 feet or so of I believe 3/8" fuel line. Then run the dry break towards the back of the tank by the seat and left extra line then tuck it up under the tank and zip tied it so you can't see the dry break at all and don't really see the fuel line either. I wish I would take more pictures as mine was very clean and not visible at all.

·
Vendor
3,448 Posts
I still have a few black drybreaks left over chad if you need one

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
Yeah cool I will buy one from you. Someone broke into my trailer and stole a bunch of stuff and my dry break was in that stuff. As soon as Photobucket fixes their site I will post pics of the R1 front end. Its done finally! I am so happy with it.

·
Vendor
3,448 Posts
Yeah cool I will buy one from you. Someone broke into my trailer and stole a bunch of stuff and my dry break was in that stuff. As soon as Photobucket fixes their site I will post pics of the R1 front end. Its done finally! I am so happy with it.
Oh that sucks! Some people are just A-holes. Just shoot me a pm when your ready for it and I'll ship it out day after funds are in. I can't wait to see the new look. I'm going fat over next winter:).

·
Premium Member
13,680 Posts
Looks nice. It reminds me of a mount someone else made a few years ago.

·
Registered
780 Posts
First of all, the bracket looks great, but wouldn't it be quite a bit more rigid if it used both bolts into the frame? It just seems to me that it could pivot on the frame bolt. It might be perfectly fine as-is, but since the tank hides the top bolt anyway I don't think you would be sacrificing much in the way of looks.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Funds are low for now but will grab one in the future if you still have them. I did the left side clean up with the Ferracci type dry break and i shaved my motor mount down. I like the look of yours. Job well done

·
Registered
262 Posts
I've seen it!!!! It looks frikken awesome!!

1 - 20 of 113 Posts