·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Kyle,

received mine and it is very nice.

Thanks.
Thank You Sir :D

I am packing up all the orders from the last 2 weeks and shipping them all out priority mail so everyone should have little packages on there door by Wednesday :cool:

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Was just informed that Casey (username 07midnight57 ) picked up a bunch of the black dry breaks everyone has been asking about. So contact him and he can hook you.
Thanks for taking the time to do this as I know many people were asking as they are a pain in the butt to get and I don't think you can even buy them in a single QTY.

·
Vendor
3,448 Posts
Was just informed that Casey (username 07midnight57 ) picked up a bunch of the black dry breaks everyone has been asking about. So contact him and he can hook you.
Thanks for taking the time to do this as I know many people were asking as they are a pain in the butt to get and I don't think you can even buy them in a single QTY.
Thank you Kyle, not a problem. I figured I can help people out by continuing to sell them and I sit on the cost for the multiple sales quantity then sell individually. Here are pics of the drybreak:

PM's are welcome for any questions or further information. Thank you.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I've got one of Casey's custom dry breaks. They look sick and he's great to work with.
When I get more funds I will have one of Kyle's custom mounts also.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Wow, nice. I bet you get a lot more room behind that for hose routing in a left side cleanup with that mount. It looks great.

What are the chances of you having a batch coated flat black, instead of gloss black?

Is the mount fabricated from tubing or solid? If tubing, what wall thickness?

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Wow, nice. I bet you get a lot more room behind that for hose routing in a left side cleanup with that mount. It looks great.

What are the chances of you having a batch coated flat black, instead of gloss black?

Is the mount fabricated from tubing or solid? If tubing, what wall thickness?
Thanks for the compliment. The mount is solid. At this time I only have medium gloss finish (Midnight) brackets in stock. If you are wanting one send me a PM when I do the next batch I will work something out with ya'

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
I love this mount it's so small it really give you options if you want to mount anything on the left side. I went with a roadking horn, looks great, functions and hides the wires. I did have to modify the motor mount a little to make everything fit properly.

Attachments

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
I love this mount it's so small it really give you options if you want to mount anything on the left side. I went with a roadking horn, looks great, functions and hides the wires. I did have to modify the motor mount a little to make everything fit properly.
I think that looks great! I just want to clarify for myself and others, the bracket mounted up fine- you just had to modify it to work for you custom application :D Thanks for posting this picture as I am sure others would like to do the same thing

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
yes the motor mount fit perfect. I had to modify it so that the horn bracket would fit between the mount and the frame. I can see where someone might misunderstand what I meant. This mount and drybreak should be standard issue with any leftside clean up.

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
Yeah I was thinking of offering it with a dry break then Mr. Midnight57 bought a bunch of the limited black style so I new people would be all over those ones as they look great and blend in so nicely.

·
Registered
128 Posts
When do you think you are doing the next batch? I really like that look, cheers.

·
Registered
128 Posts
cool piece ! have dry break if still needing one
You still have a drybreak? I'm interested if it's a chrome one. I was going to order one this week. Let me know thanks.

Harry

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
thanks for the kind words!
I have several left in stock that have the medium gloss(midnight finish) send a pm if you need any information

61 - 80 of 113 Posts