RS Warrior Forum banner

81 - 100 of 113 Posts

·
Vendor
3,448 Posts
You still have a drybreak? I'm interested if it's a chrome one. I was going to order one this week. Let me know thanks.

Harry
Ferracci drybreaks are still on back order since May. Just sharing info as a heads up.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. I was going to get one from Colder. Of course I just picked up a DIY Bak kit, so now I've got to save up my pennies again for a drybreak. I already have the braided line and clamps waiting... oh well. :)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Thanks again.

The quality of the picture is not that good, but me like the mount.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
I have worked on these for a while. I had 3 ideas with 2 being a little more fancy. I decided on this as I don't really like fancy and these keep the weight down big time. I also think they flow with the frame better then my other ideas. These are super strong and still weigh less then 3/4 of a pound. The price for a bracket with a "midnight" powder coat finish is $99

HTML:
[/quote]

Sorry Kyle, my cell doesn't get reception after dark, solar powered and all.  So the three bolts are like the ones here?  Or are they like in Jaap's picture.
Thanks

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Added Kyle's motor mount along with 07midnight57's dry break and FPR relocate. Cleaned up the left side nicely but exposed dirty jugs, ;). For reference, I used 5/16th FI Fuel line for FPR relocate. There was no way 5/16ths would fit over the tank nip and even 3/8 FI wouldn't flex enough so 3/8ths regular fuel line flexed enough and a dab of chapstik on the nip lubed it up. FI clamps on FPR.
Before

After

Great products by both members.

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
I always keep motor mounts in stock, well I try to keep everything in stock if I can to make it quick and painless...I will send a pm with my cell number and info.

·
Registered
59 Posts
PM sent! Now, next question......is there, or does anyone know where to get everything needed to do the dry break in the fuel line? I see a lot of different mods just wondering if someone has a kit or detailed info steps to complete it.

Thanks....

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #94 ·
I do my best to keep everything I sell in stock. Best thing is to PM or call when you are ready to purchase (775)351-8221 I will have another batch of 10 coming back from powder coat fairly soon. Two members have paid in advance so 8 are still available.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
I do my best to keep everything I sell in stock. Best thing is to PM or call when you are ready to purchase (775)351-8221 I will have another batch of 10 coming back from powder coat fairly soon. Two members have paid in advance so 8 are still available.
They're still 100 bucks right?

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #97 ·
all PMs replied...I just picked up another batch and there are still a few left so get'em while you can!

·
Registered
158 Posts
FYI, I probably got an exception to the standard, but to make mine fit right I had to put it in the vice (with some leather to protect it) and bend it just a tad (with a ton of force and a crowbar, that thing is STRONG!). I didn't send it back as I got it while he was recovering from his back injury and I was able to make it work without much hassle.

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #100 ·
FYI, I probably got an exception to the standard, but to make mine fit right I had to put it in the vice (with some leather to protect it) and bend it just a tad (with a ton of force and a crowbar, that thing is STRONG!). I didn't send it back as I got it while he was recovering from his back injury and I was able to make it work without much hassle.
Sorry for the trouble I had a friend help me make a few (5) while I was unable to weld and grind. I thought I caught the mistake as a few where not jigged with the right bolt which allowed them to move a small amount. I sent everyone new ones soon as I was able to weld. Thanks for making it work while I was injured but I don't wont people spending there hard earned cash and not getting what they deserve. Give me a call and I will ship you a new one or we can discount one of my other items to make up for this mistake.

81 - 100 of 113 Posts