RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought this seat from Danny Cavanaugh....you cancheck his post :
"hi! i'm selling my custom seat that i made. i used the seat pan from the original stock seat, shaved/cut off the front to line up to the tank, add my own foam shaved and cut and sanded, and marine vinyl uv protected. it sits you a lot lower than the stock seat at least 1-2" lower. see my gallery for pics of the seat . $150 "

I tried itand while it is very nice and exactly as he said, it puts my butt too deep in the saddleso my shorty legs can't get my feet on the ground flat anymore. I have an 08 so I don't know what that means to earlier models. I will just sell it for a flat rate anywhere in the US for $150. He was selling it for that price plus shipping so I will eat that part of the deal. Pics are in another post.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Re: Custom Seat

I see your in philly. I live in jersey but work off of State road. If your ever looking to go riding let me know.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump! Nobody? I am open to trades. I am going to put it on ebay at some point but hoping a member can put it to good use.

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Look here ...buddy is asking D Cavanaugh if he still has the seat for sale !http://rswarrior.com/forums/p/121827/1017476.aspx#1017476

1 - 9 of 9 Posts