RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
interested in any info. on Custom Systems Handlebars (partic. "Rockstar" model). Want to know if they are worth the money and see some end results (pix) if u can. thnx.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thnx, i'm new so i wasn't sure. i've seen these handlebars in different websites however they never have pix of an actual warrior with them. i'm curious how they would look. again, thnx for the info. and i'll see if i can get the hang of this.

·
Premium Member
8,921 Posts
parkinglot said:
$2,400.00 for a set of handlebars... I dunno, they look like they would be good for about 5 miles... $2,400.00 ????
Those are more than just plainhandlebars......they are a completely integrated hydraulic control with totally internal components for both the brakes, clutch & electrical wiring
... the ultimate modification for a truely custom bike and not for the faint of heart IMO, but they do make a statement.

·
Registered
63 Posts
They look a lot like these ones available at Pacific coast star also. It looks like there are more options here as well. I like the last set on the bottom left. And like AllanH said everything is internal on these. if you look at the info on PCS it shows all of the built in switches, including a throttle lock, and internal hydraulics for the front break. Yes they are very expensive, but if you want your bar setup to be as clean as possible these would definitely be the way to go.

http://www.pacificcoaststar.com/pcs/all_overthetop.htm

·
Vendor
4,401 Posts
AlanH said:
parkinglot said:
$2,400.00 for a set of handlebars... I dunno, they look like they would be good for about 5 miles... $2,400.00 ????
Those are more than just plainhandlebars......they are a completely integrated hydraulic control with totally internal components for both the brakes, clutch & electrical wiring
... the ultimate modification for a truely custom bike and not for the faint of heart IMO.

my bad then.. quick scan of the pic,,, didnt see they were integrated...still pricey, but I do like the clean look...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts