RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may not be the right place for this.....anyway for you midnight owners that want a backrest in black, value accessories is ordering some from CWI. I didn't even know they came in black until I visited their site. Rick (I think) said they are powdercoated and have a nice finish. Will let you know when I recieve it.

Seems like a nice guy from what little we talked.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
took some pics now that it is installed so you all can see the black finish

Value accessories was awesome to work with. They didn't have black in stock but said he would order it for me and then send it my way. To be honest I expected a 3-4 week wait but to my surprise I had it in 5 days after the initial order.

Comments on the messy garage are welcome but not neccessary!!!!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Well, it looks in place. Chromed one looks awfull to me, but this one really looks in it's place.

I'm going to paint my M/C Enterprises backrest as it was damaged in the accident. Got it sanded already, need to spray it in black and fix a little scratch in the leather. Will post a few pics.

BTW: what happened to the fender stays?! Is the backrest attached right on top of them?

·
Registered
129 Posts
The black does look better than the chrome but I still preferr the harley deuce backrest....it can be black too if painted and does not cover the fender stays.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts