RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody knows where I can get customparts for my warrior in
Asia.

I am living in Thailand and its not a common bike here.. Only 9.

The Us shops will charge about 30% extra for all parts.. + probably quite high tax in Thailand..

A big bike in Thailand is perfect... I love the warrior..

Thanks and hope to meet some of you over here.

Best Regards

Lasse
Asian Nomad MC

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Sorry I can't help. I have never been to Asia, and to be honest I don't even think of Asia on a regular basis unless I hear one of their songs on the radio. But I will take this time to say welcome to the forum and congrats on your first post.
Watch out for them Pere David's Deer. I hope we never get a post from you that says you hit a Pere David's Deer. Something tells me he (Pere David) won't be too happy.
later-

·
Registered
334 Posts
Listening to ASIA on the radio, you are expecting members to be a product of the 1980's!!!! Ah, the good ole days!! High school, Ronald Reagan, all the good times!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I dont know about the dear...? Maybe it is.. But you better keep out of elephants when you are driving... they are big..

Strange enough, Japan isn't a too good place for spareparts.. even if the warrior are made there...

It took me 5 weeks to get a new belt... and quite expensive as well..

·
Registered
88 Posts
cool...one of my girlfriends live over there. I will be going over there in about 2-4 months.

She lives in Bangkok, but we usually head to the country side, Chinmai, or the beach, Pattaya or Phuket. I didnt see many motorcycles when I was over there..mainly cars...BUT in Vietnam..you see them all over the place...not bikes but 150CC go-peds...hehehe

i dont think i can carry a muffler on my backpack..though /emoticons/emotion-4.gif

anyways...welcome, have fun and absorb [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the site sponsorhttp://www.motorsportssuperstore.com/. They have shipped to overseas customers before & they give a discount to forum members on Yamaha parts as well. Check your local duty fees, tariffs, & taxes first. Used parts may be exempt.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Well I can't answer the support question as far as Yamaha Warrior parts. Thailand is a wonderful country with a great atomosphere and very friendly people. Though I do know, that if there is a Devil he lives somewhere on the "Walking Street" in Pattaya Beach.

Insert Image:

60.25KB

Insert Image:

473Bytes

1 - 17 of 17 Posts