Right click on the picture and select "save target as", then save it to your computer in a place you will be able to find it later. Then go to your gallery and upload as you normally would, just select the picture that you just saved.
ok just put my bs in gallery tried to save pic but i'm sure i f--cked it up.pic is monnstadas pics from sturgis shows my black and red bike from side whole bikepic.i'll try again,if not can someone do it for me i'm computter dumb.
My brother suffered a horrible nose picking accident in the Kadoka area of SD.
1) save image to your hard drive
2) click on "my warrior" above in white letters
3) click "edit images" in yellow letters
4) under "To add images to your bike fill out this form" click "upload image"
5) browse your hard drive until you find the image saved on you hard drive and upload the image.
A forum community dedicated to Yamaha Road Star Warrior motorcycle owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, modifications, and more!