RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can i cut out a pic from monstaddas mc sturgis pic and put it in the gallery under war-on-hd? or could someone do it for me cause i'm sure i'd mess it up.

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Right click on the picture and select "save target as", then save it to your computer in a place you will be able to find it later. Then go to your gallery and upload as you normally would, just select the picture that you just saved.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok just put my bs in gallery tried to save pic but i'm sure i f--cked it up.pic is monnstadas pics from sturgis shows my black and red bike from side whole bikepic.i'll try again,if not can someone do it for me i'm computter dumb.

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
My brother suffered a horrible nose picking accident in the Kadoka area of SD.

1) save image to your hard drive
2) click on "my warrior" above in white letters
3) click "edit images" in yellow letters
4) under "To add images to your bike fill out this form" click "upload image"
5) browse your hard drive until you find the image saved on you hard drive and upload the image.

who's monnstadas anyways?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SORRY FOR MISPRINT STAYED UP FOR 32 HOURS THE OTHER DAY TO GO TO HARLEY STORE IN SEATTLE HAD TO GET INNERPRIMARY AND OIL JUG FOR MY HD CHOPPER,WAS A LITTLE TIRED AGAIN I'M SORRY Monstrddg.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Monstrddg

is this yours?

Image Insert:

**** that's a good looking bike!

Do this: Click the right button on your mouse.
Options will appear.
Select "save target as"
Then look in your "My pictures" section and the pic should appear. that way it's on your computer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts